[bookshare-discuss] Re: More books than I know what to do with!

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:57:33 -0500

Hi, George. My message wasn't intending to say that NLS wasn't good. In
Virginia, though, or at least with the library I use, it's not. That's all I
meant. I've lived in North Carolina and California and had good NLS service
from both places, so I know it's not all bad, and I do appreciate both. For
now, though, the most I ever use NLS for is Web braille. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales