[bookshare-discuss] Re: More books than I know what to do with!

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:54:16 EST

I agree with you, George. There have been times when I haven't gotten  enough
books, but that was more my fault then the fault of the regional library.
Bookshare has made it possible for me to get more books and faster and I love
it, but I've had very good success with my regional library here in Denver and
also the one serving Detroit a long time ago.

Gail

Hi Julie:
I too enjoy Bookshare but I must take exception with you on  NLS.  I live in
Florida and my regional library is very good about  sending the books I
order, this is especially true since our library system  went on-line a few
years ago.  If anything I seam to have too many books  on hand.  Now I do
agree untill NLS goes digital, we get too many tapes  that are broken or
can't be read.
Just my 2 cents,
George R.  Marshall
_geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)