[bookshare-discuss] Re: More books than I know what to do with!

  • From: "granger_ricks" <granger_ricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:45:35 -0500

Another great thing about e-books is that you can start as many books as you
like. It is possibly a mental disorder, but I have thirty or forty books
started at any given time. It's not that I don't like the books and never
finish them, I'm just so eager to get to another. Now I don't have to worry
about a cure.

By the way, Shelly, thanks for alerting me to BookShare.

Granger