[bookshare-discuss] Hi!

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:02:33 -0400

I apologize for seeming exclusive. I am not. However, I was trying to send
an e-mail to Naomi. I am Hope from Stl. I received your form for SPAM
protection. When the form was completed it asked me to type the information
in the box to the right which I saw below for security. JAWS could not read
the information. I think it was some kind of ID code. The computer then said
if I was visually impaired to click here which I did with no success. I was
sent to Earth Links support page where I tried to connect to chat. When that
failed I called the number provided but since I am not an Earth Link
subscriber the Tech support person said he could not help me and would
transform me. I then remained on the phone for over 1 hour. I then gave up.
If you would like to contact me Naomi my e-mail is hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Again I sincerely apologize to you all for this irrelevant message that has
cluttered your boxes.
Hope