[bookshare-discuss] Re: Stephen King books

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:10:48 -0400

Hi Lisa!  Thanks so very much for this info!  I just told my husband Tom!
He says he read it on tape from the public library  It was read by Grace
Slick.  Have a good one.

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

  tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx