[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hi.

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:15:03 -0400

Sorry, Patti, was just answering someone else's question.  Hope you were not
offended by the comment I always make "nothing dyking, just liking."  I am
southern and from a small town and tend to be friendly and never wish anyone
guys or girls to get the wrong idea and would not want my loquacity to turn
possible friends away thinking I am gay.  Neither would I wish guys with
whom wish to be friends to think I am on the make for heaven sake.  Let me
know how you feel about this expression unless you're too embarrassed.
Really glad you are safe, Patti.  Happy reading and scanning.  Didn't really
remember the author of Beautiful Joe.  I read it long ago.  Thanks for info.
You are appreciated and hope you do not mind my saying so. *smile*
Dinky