[bookshare-discuss] Hi,

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:38:57 -0500

Hi Pat, haven't had a chance to come in and welcome you to Bookshare.  You
are already learning how much fun and exciting this adventure is.  I as a
child always wanted my own library.  I used to read books about people that
had huge libraries in their homes and thought, how great that would be, to
have many many books right where you can get to them.  Now I have my wish.
I still love the feel of a book in my hands and still get hardcopy Braille,
(I don't like listening to books, only if there is no other way to get
something will I have an audio book), but Bookshare and Web-braille for me
is a dream come true.  Enjoy!
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,