[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hi!

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:08:44 -0700

Hi, Brenda. I don't know of any scanners that work with notetakers, although
I could be wrong. Everyone that I know of uses their scanner with a PC or
laptop. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.