[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare and Braille Lites

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:47:30 -0400

I don't even have a serial port on my laptop. They've been fazed out, so
anyone with a relatively new computer wouldn't even have a serial port. They
have PCMCIA cards that can give more ports, but my wireless card uses that
slot. They have USB adapters, too, but FS says they can only guarantee the
PCMCIA cards will work. They don't say the USB adapters won't work, but they
don't guarantee that they will, either. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM