[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare and Braille Lites

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:23:25 -0500

Yes, Lana, you can read the card in the compact flash card reader if you
want to stay at your computer.  Or you can put it in the slot in the back of
your Braille-Lite after the books have been downloaded.  You just use the
cable that comes with your compact flash reader to hook it to a port on your
computer.

Sue S.