[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare and Braille Lites

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:15:17 -0400

Yes, it will. I didn't have to do anything special to my card to make it
work in my Braille Lite. I didn't format it in the Braille Lite, but it's
worked fine both in my Braille Lite and in my card reader, so I can't
imagine why it wouldn't work. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM