[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare and Braille Lites

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:20:31 -0400

Hi, Sue. How is your Braille Lite connected to a USB port? I definitely want
more details for that! What did you have to get to make that work? I still
have the serial cable that came with the unit...somewhere! <smile> I'm
assuming you need some kind of adapter besides that. Please explain! <smile>
Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM