[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare and Braille Lites

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:03:46 -0600

Thanks.  That's what I'm really getting at.  I have things on my Braille
Lite I will eventually need to save to my computer; because, sad as it is to
consider, Freedom Scientific won't keep supporting it forever, and,
eventually, everything is going to have to go somewhere else.
I know that Braille Lite doesn't like my book port cards, and was worried my
computer wouldn't like my BLT card when that awful day comes.