[bookshare-discuss] Re: Gettting books of Jake's site

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

I do the same thing. Here's the tiny url to his new
books site which lists all the books in the collection
the reverse order they were added, i.e., most recent
additions first. http://tinyurl.com/26dthp

If that doesn't work, here is the long URL:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authorstring=&sort=3&language=en&quality=0&category%5B%5D=0&operation=submit&submit=Search

Cindy

--- "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative"