[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:31:25 -0400

Hi Julie,

Well, I've scanned one book by Joyce Meyer called Battle Field Of The Mind.
Plus, I scanned the study guide with it.  I believe it's in Kes format.
What I need to do really is read the instructions as to how to convert and
upload the book.  I'm a real beginner.  Grin.  It is a really good book!
I'd like to be able to share it with everyone.

Julie, Thanks for your encouragement!

Your friend,

Kathy and Desiree

A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.