[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:16:43 -0500

Hi, Kathy!  If you want to convert your files to RTF, open them in K1000,
and then press Alt-f, A.  If no file name is suggested, or even if one is,
you can either keep the suggested name or type in another one.  If you want
to save it in a folder or directly on the hard drive, you'll need to type in
the full path.  Let me know if you're not sure how to do this.  Make sure
that the extension at the end of the file name is .rtf.  You may want to
press the End key and backspace three times to get rid of the .kes
extension.  Then tab once to the list of file types, and make sure that the
Rich Text Format is selected.  if it isn't, type the letter R, or use your
Up and Down arrow keys to find it.  Tab once to the Save button, and press
Enter.  Hope this makes sense! <Smile>

Jana