[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:26:05 -0700

Hi, Kathy. Do you scan any books for yourself? If so, you're already halfway
there. Just make sure you keep blank pages in the scan to maintain page
integrity, except for maybe if there are a few blank pages before the book
starts, and make sure the title pages are there. As for blank pages, there
have been some people who've scanned books before they got involved with
Bookshare and blank pages were not kept. These books were still submitted
and accepted, anyway, so as long as there's nothing missing, I guess that's
not even crucial. If you've scanned some things for yourself, why not submit
them? Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.