[bookshare-discuss] Re: Am I the inferior validator?

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:38:25 -0400

Hi Julie,

Well, I read Jana's message before I read yours.  Smile!  So now, I'm to
your message!  So, I converted the book Battlefield Of The Mind and the
study guide to RTF.  Now, I guess I need to read about how to submit the
book?  Hopefully, I'll be able to find the book in my general folder in
Kurzweil once I'm ready to submit the book.  LOL!

Thanks so much for your help!

I'm longing to share this book with everyone!  Joyce Meyer has such a
practical way of living and sharing the gospel.

Tom and I listen to her teachings every day.  They're great!

God bless.

Kathy

A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.