[bookport] Re: web braille

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:25:47 -0600

Yes. This is correct. With Bookshare files, you have to unpack the books with the Bookshare unpack tool. Then you can transfer them to the Bookport using BP Transfer. With Web Braille files, you must first download them to your computer, and then you can transfer them to the Bookport using BP Transfer. Remember. You must always use Bookport Transfer to load these files onto your Bookport.

At 09:46 PM 12/13/2007 -0600, you wrote:
Am I understanding correctly, that the books first go to the computer, then to the Book Port?
Bertha
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>