[bookport] Re: Book Port

  • From: Yerba Bruja <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:13:36 -0500

There's the mobile manager braille plus, which doesn't even require the kind of
transfer protocol that bookport has in order for you to be able to read web
braille files on it, but because it has many more functions than the bookport,
(it's practically a replacement for a laptop,) it is more expensive than the
bookport.

Marta