[bookport] Re: web braille

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:09:44 -0600

I don't even have to do that. I just press enter on the download link. I'm not sure what's going on, either.

At 01:52 PM 12/14/2007 -0500, you wrote:
I've never associated any type of braille-format file with an application
and have never had a problem downloading books from Web-Braille. I don't
know what might be going on in your situation, but all I do is locate the
download link, press the NumPad * button (this is in JAWS--I can't speak for
any other access program), then choose the option labeled Download Target
As.