[bookport] Re: web braille

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:53:11 -0500

Yes, I was using the Right Mouse Button simulation key. Now, though, when I
simply click on the link, I _am_ taken directly to the pledge page: when I
indicate acceptance, the file begins to download, which surprises me. I'm
pretty sure that in the past, when I did this, the braille text was actually
displayed in either Notepad or Internet Explorer. It would appear that
they've changed the action that underlies the links.