[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:14:57 -0500

I think this would be a good idea.  All else fails, encrypt the data
from daisy and audible so that nobody can pull it back off the card
and make sense out of it.  It may be that that would require way too
much processing power, though.  I usually move mp3 music directly, it
is a lot quicker than going via the transfer program and bookport.