[bookport] Re: Synthesizers

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:48:16 -0500

Hi.

Eloquence pronounces your name correctly, also.

At 11:27 AM 4/13/2005, you wrote:
>Oh Robert!  I'm shocked, SMILE!  I actually think KeyNote is the best synth
>I've ever heard, but figured it's not a player here anyway.  I love it
>because, for one reason, it's the only one that pronounces my name correctly
>without fixing it.  It says lee berg, not lie berg.  It's funny to go to
>conferences and meet people who then introduce me as marlaina lie berg,
>SMILE!
>
>Marlaina, whishing KeyNote were a player.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...