[bookport] Re: Synthesizers

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:45:28 -0500

If we could go with the more human sounding synthes, I would like that a
lot.  Then again, I like to read for reading's sake.  I don't adjust the
BP's speed, because reading faster isn't a priority with me.  But, I'm not
a student, either.

At 10:35 AM 4/13/2005, you wrote:
>I guess it takes all kinds ...
>
>I don't really like Keynote gold. In fact, one of my favorite synths is
>the synthesizer that was in the old Braille 'n Speaks
>and Braille Lites. I could listen vary easily at the fastest speed, and
>the punctuation was very customizable.
>
>I do wish DoubleTalk could go a bit faster, and I wrote another message
>about my punctuation preferences. Other than
>that, I don't mind the DoubleTalk synth. I've kind of gotten used to its
>inflections. I prefer Eloquence to DecTalk, but I
>think I can get used to just about anything, really. I agree with the
>person who suggested staying away from the more
>human-sounding synthesizers because of how speed is impacted.
>
>Angie

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...