[bookport] Synthesizers

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:02:17 -0600

Hi, all.  I prefer to use Big Bob when reading because it gives a bigger
voice than the Precise Pete.  I use Eloquence when reading e-mail or sending
e-mail or whatever else I am doing with Window-eyes.  I use Reed as the
voice because I can't stand grandma's voice which Window-eyes 5.0 seems to
default to with Eloquence.  I seldom use Dec talk because I play around with
the speech and Dec Talk isn't as flexible as Eloquence.
So, in a nutshell, I prefer Double Talk and Eloquence.

Mike