[bookport] Re: Suggestion to send emails to BP

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:11:17 -0600

I've wondered about that, too. I expect most of us would refrain from using the notetaker feature extensively simply because the keypad is too small to be totally comfortable. Given a choice, I'd prefer to write the great American novel on something else, when all's said and done.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>