[bookport] Re: Suggestion to send emails to BP

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:59:13 -0600

I would suggest that there are probably many people who use the BookPort who do
not know Computer Braille.  For that reason I would recommend that the
notetaker should at least allow taking notes in Grade 1 literary Braille so
that the expected symbols such as dot 6 for capitol, dots 2, 5, 6 used for
period,would be used.  Grade 2 would be nice, but if memory is an issue then I
would hope that at least Grade 1 could be accomplished.