[bookport] Re: Suggestion to send emails to BP

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:58:16 -0600

I have no problem with what anyone suggests.  I simply think that it
would be unrealistic to expect the Bookport to take the place of a full
blown note taking device.
The fact that I state an opinion does not interfere with anyone's right
to suggest anything.
If a person feels that everyone must automatically agree with his/her
suggestion,  well, that makes no sense to me.
If I make a suggestion, it is altogether possible that someone on this
list can point out to me why that suggestion isn't feasible.  I'm not so
thin skinned that I would then conclude that the list was prohibiting me
from making suggestions!