[bookport] Re: Suggestion to send emails to BP

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:30:08 -0600

Yes, Tyler is on the money here.  The Bookport note taking function is
not meant, nor was it ever advertised as being something that would take
the place of a dedicated note taking device.  It is designed to let you
take quick notes in computer Braille when you need to.
And, it works as it was designed to do.