[bookport] Re: Suggestion to send emails to BP

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:33:10 -0600

This is just my thinking, (no offense, iether), but I would think the braille 'N speak isn't too cheap? Or is it in the thousands. If it is, then stick with the bookport. If not, and you can afford it, buy it. It is a far cry from the new generation (pac mate, etc etc), but it will do, until, at least, the bookport's notetaking capabilities improve some. Who knows, that may be soon, if everybody keeps encouraging APH. I have never really had technical experience with them, but I'm willing to bet there as good as freedom scientific (which, by the way, are very good and helpful when it comes to kustomers).

Tyler