[bookport] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Marilee Kenlon" <marilee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:57:04 -0400

Thanks for that information, Marta. So far I am enjoying my Bookport. I am
reading a book that I downloaded from christianaudio.com. They offer a free
download each month and I managed to download it myself, which is a miracle.
Smile. I have not tried music yet, as the sight that was recommended to me
is not accessible to JAWS.

Marilee Kenlon