[bookport] Re: Introduction

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:50:40 -0500

You can only do this with wave or MP3 files.
At 04:54 PM 4/16/2008 -0600, you wrote:
So in other words, if you have a card reader, you can just transfer the books onto that card. That way, it will go much faster, because your using USB 1.0 instead of 2.0. (200 kbps compared with 480 mbps). I'm not sure exactly the specs of USB 1.0. But its very slow; transfering files from my USB hard drive which is connected to a PC with USB 1 ports, it goes at about 200 kbps, if its not doing anything else.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: <mailto:tcwood12@xxxxxxx>tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: <mailto:the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx>the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio