[bookport] Re: Introduction

  • From: Andy <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:12:36 -0400

Darn! Well, at least v2.1 is ok.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:09:51 -0500
Subject: [bookport] Re: Introduction

There will be no more updates for the Bookport.  Batteries are
rechargeable in the Stream.  It works well for what it does.
At 08:02 PM 4/7/2008 -0400, you wrote:
Yeah I was contiplating getting a stream but do not know the
batterylife and plus bp can be a notetaker too! If anyone has a
braille+ you are familiar with the thumb braille. Just curious
if
this could be implimmented into the  bp?

Date: 07/04/2008 8:56 AM

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will
listen
to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all
your
heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will
bring
you back from captivity.