[bookport] Introduction

  • From: "Marilee Kenlon" <marilee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:39:06 -0400

Hi,

My name is Marilee and I am just beginning to use a Bookport. I have
actually had it for about 3 years, but was so busy with on line classes that
I did not have time to explore all of the capabilities of the Bookport. I
have downloaded a few books, and am going to try to learn how to download
some music as well as books from Bookshare. I am not exactly a techno whiz,
so I may have some questions along the way. I am hoping to learn about all
of the neat things that my Bookport can dofrom those of you who have used it
for years. Smile.

Marilee