[bookport] Re: Hay, is this list still active?

  • From: David Justice <dljustice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:07:27 -0500

Nope, no particular ideas. Someone else will have to chime in. What I can say is that many of these electronic devices have to ocassionally be reset.

  David

At 07:38 AM 3/1/2009, you wrote:
Good point. Yeah I got off dialup in August of 2008 or so - what a relief!
Hmm, yeah. And now that I mentioned that, my book ports giving me an error of some kind - something about application write error, or I'll be reading and whatever I'm reading will go a bit soft and the book port stopps, and says buffer overflow, moving on. Buffer overflow, moving on. The only way to fix it is to take a battery out of it or reset it.

Any ideas?