[bookport] Re: Hay, is this list still active?

  • From: "Constantine" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:47:27 -0600

Blah...its happened with more than 1 file. So does that mean I'll have to reformat the card and transfer all my books onto there again? Also, does it matter how many files are in a folder? In the root folder I have books. Then I've got author name. Does it matter how many files are in each folder? Would that have anything to do with it?

thanks

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx

and others