[bookport] Re: Hay, is this list still active?

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:45:02 -0800

   Let me try that again.  Freelists is chopping my text.

The Bookport that never saw the light of day was to have rechargeable batteries too. This was due to the design that made the BP 2 a slimmer package and thus could not take the AA batteries.

There never will be a product that does all anyone wants. Never. And yes, I too like using the AA batteries tho I have a bunch of the rechargeable types. The alkalines are great tho for road trips.

Quote machine out of service until further notice.
Robert & Dreamer (Guide Dawggie)
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx