[bookport] Re: Hay, is this list still active?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:18:47 -0500

Pamela, I'm sorry for my mistake. I didn't realize that Book Wizard is a
separate product but that it does something for the Book Port. I knew it was
part of the Book Port transfer software installation but have felt perplexed
by its presence. Now I understand what you meant when you said that fixing
it would fix our Book Port issue.

Monica Willyard

  _____