[bksvol-discuss] Re: taming step 1 into a smaller list

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:51:56 -0600

Hi, E.

I hate sending "I agree" messages, but ... I agree.  <smiles>

Regarding point 2, I'm wondering if there's been more consideration by the powers that be to block the submission of the fair books? This would help us immensely and might motivate those submitters to clean up their scans a bit.

As for your last point: Yes! Yes! And Yes! I can see how a team of validators could whip a book into shape in much less time than one or two people downloading the book and then not renewing it. Submitters do something similar with much success, and I don't see why validators can't do this, either.

Lisa