[bksvol-discuss] Re: taming step 1 into a smaller list

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:35:36 -0600

Well, I know what you mean about frustration as a validator. I almost
gave it up because of that. I really do think that it would be a plan
to be able to submit back to Step 1 what one has done with the book
and then someone could pick up where you've left off. It would solve
the problem of totally wasted time, yet one would not be sending the
books to other validators, or to other people to do for them who
aren't really involved with Bookshare. Because if one can send the
books to someone else to work on, there is nothing that would keep a
validator from sending the book to just a friend; and that friend
could love the book and send to his/her friends, and I'm sure that is
partly what they are trying to guard against. But to make it possible
to have a new validator start where someone left off would be an
immense improvement.

Cindy Lou Ray