[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning questions

  • From: "Tim Cox" <tocox1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:35:25 -0400

Hi Monica,

I have looked at used scanners on Amazon and am tempted to go that route. I just want to find a scanner that won't be a beast to fit a book onto when I scan. When I was in graduate school in the 90's I scanned a lot of books, but the scanners then were huge and putting a book on the glass surface wasn't a problem. I take it the scanners are much smaller now. Thanks for your reply. Tim ----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>