[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning questions

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:46:10 -0500

System access does too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:22 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning questions

Hi Tim,
GW Micro offers a payment plan for their screenreader, WindowEyes, but they're the only ones I know of.

Melissa

Tim Cox wrote:
Melissa,

You have it right, the technology exists but it so hard to afford it. Even when I still worked $995 would have been steep, much less with a SSDI check for income. Does anyone offer payment plans for their software? Thanks, Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>