[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning questions

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:47:47 -0500

On a tight budget, you might like this, Tim:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dell-V305-InkJet-Printer-with-FREE-SURGE-PROTECTOR_W0QQi
temZ360196229251QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCOMP_Printers?hash=item53dd5e4883

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce