[bksvol-discuss] Re: resigning from the volunteer list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

lol. Roger, I'm not gong to report you, because your language does not offend
me, but I thank you for posting something I would consider an example of a post
that is appropriate  because of language.
Thinking about what you said about receiving hate mail because of your astheist
opinions..no one should have commented on that--.There are people's religious
signatures  that make me uncomfortable, more because I'm Jewish than because I,
too, am an atheist, but I have never and would never ask that they be removed.
I simply don' t have  to read them. I know these people are good people and I
respect their views and if they feel they have to express them, so be it.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: