[bksvol-discuss] Re: resigning from the volunteer list

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:22:08 -0500

So what we are brusk at one time or another. I just take everything with a
grain of salt.
              From: E. <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              Subject: [bksvol-discuss] resigning from the volunteer list
              To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 4:54 PM

              I have been a member of this list pretty much continuously since
2003.

              Pavi just sent me a note saying she had received feedback
regarding messages I have recently sent to the list which some other volunteers
have judged to be inappropriate.

              This is kind of personal I know. What is appropriate for one
person may not be for another.
              Rather than unintentionally offending anybody, I am resigning
from the volunteer list.
              Elizabeth
              who often signs myself as E.
              put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get
a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

06:53:00