[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: more books for the Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Courtney. I marked that it's been submitted; I can't find it on the
ready to be checked out list. There doesn't seem to be a list of books that are
being proofed, as there used to be. When I've revised the Wish List (I think
the being-scanned lst s o.k. now, though I haven't compared it with the books
in the collection, and done some proofing I'll try to create a list that
includes books ready to be proofed, books being proofed, and books awaiting
approval--in other words, the Books-In-Process that used to to be available on
the volunteeer home page before he web site was changed

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009,
          12:09 PM

          #yiv1026723407 #yiv155258413 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

          Hi Cindy,

Got a couple more requests:

The Manual of
          Detection by Jedediah Berry

I like to see other books by
          Russell Baker. You have Growing Up but there are many more IE So This
          Is Depravity... and others.

Thanks!
          Carrie