[bksvol-discuss] Re: resigning from the volunteer list

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 23:59:25 -0600

Good points have been made on this issue.
I see the main point as this, be honest.  But use some consideration,
deplomacy, as well as tact.
I can be very outspoken.  But I try really hard to watch what I say.  I also
try not to hurt the feelings of others.

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of
Christ I am able to stand!!!