[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re kes books

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 18:14:17 -0500

Cindy it is going to be tough for you to do this. Gustavo wants us to include the title author and copyright as they appear on the scanned page. He told me that when I called. He said to put that in the comments section when re-uploading a kicked back book. I do not know how you could see that not being able to access kes format.

E.
At 06:07 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
If I download a kes book but don't convert it to
anything (which I can't do)or make any changes to it,
can I then upload it as a kes book or is it
gobbledygook? If I can, then I try fixing the title
and author and of Fulcanelli-unless someone with kes
wants to do it. Elizabeth says the scan is fine.

My library catalog shows the title as Fulcanelli,
master alchemist: esoteric interpretation of the
hermetic symbols of the Great Work

and the author as Fulcanelli (pseud.)

Amazon shows sthe title as Fulcanelli: Master
Alchemist: Le Mystere des Cathedrales, Esoteric
Intrepretation of the Hermetic Symbols of The Great
Work (Le Mystere Des Cathedrales ... of the Hermetic
Symbols of Great Work)

book description: In 1926 the fabled alchemist
Fulcanelli left his remarkable manuscript concerning
the Hermetic Study of Gothic Cathedral Construction
with a student. He than disappeared. The book decodes
the symbology found upon and within the Gothic
Cathedrals of Europe which have openly displayed the
secrets of alchemy for 700 years.

Unless there's something in the book, there is no
copyright name or date. Someone with kes would have to
download the book to check.