[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re kes books

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 06:56:36 -0800

HI Cindy,

I could check the book but I can't do anything with it because I uploaded
it. It's an odd situation because even as the books say in reference to
Fulcanelli  says, no one is quite sure who he was. The reality is he has
done writing and to this day is still being published.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155